Be empowered by understanding your legal, medical and ethical rights. Know the true risks and benefits of taking the experimental Covid-19 vaccines.
- Covid-19 vaccines are experimental gene-based therapeutics, marketed under Emergency Use Authorisation (EUA). They are not fully approved by any regulatory body and haven’t undergone the complete review process needed for full approval.
- You have certain absolute rights: Informed Consent and Bodily Autonomy are two of them.
- Informed consent is your voluntary agreement to a medical intervention following a clear and accurate understanding of its risks, benefits, the risks of not taking it and knowledge of alternative interventions.
- Bodily autonomy is the right to make decisions pertaining to your body and health.
- These rights must be upheld under all circumstances. Many official medical and ethical pacts attest to the sanctity of these rights.
How to use the Informed Consent form
Simply download the Informed Consent and read it carefully before your scheduled injection date. It provides you with accurate information to help you make an informed decision. If you have any further questions, feel free to consult your healthcare provider.
How am I protected?
The right to informed consent and bodily autonomy must be upheld under any circumstances. Several medical and ethical conventions attest to the sanctity of these rights.
Browse the collection of global agreements that safeguard your medical freedom. Learn and share!
Declaration of Helsinki – Ethical principles for medical research involving human subjects – World Medical Association, 2013
The Siracusa Principles on the Limitation and Derogation Provisions in the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights – American Association for the International Commission of Jurists, 1985